Large or small, we do it all. We work with you to customize the perfect package for your audience, occasion and budget.
- Corporate Events (client and/or employee appreciation)
- Private Functions
- Fund Raisers
- Holiday Parties
- Wine Dinners
- OLD WORLD vs. NEW WORLD
- THE REGIONAL (focus on specific region, for example Burgundy, Northern Rhône, Willamette Valley, etc.)
- CHAMPERS and BUBBLES
- WINE 101
- FROMAGE QUI PUE (wine and cheese)
- Seated – The presentation can be as formal or informal as you prefer. This format allows for an emphasis on wine education. It’s ideal for smaller groups.
- Cocktail Party – A wine station is set-up with various wines and suggested order to taste. This set-up allows guests to try wine at their own pace, encourages mingling and provides a good bit of interaction between the wine educator and guests.
Typically, the actual tasting lasts for about 2 hours and includes 6-10 wines. We love to get behind the story of the wines – what drives the wine maker to do what he or she does, the history of that particular vineyard, etc., so expect a little bit of story telling.
Tastings can happen in a venue of your choice, your office, or in a venue we help you secure.
- Delivery of wines
- Tasting Notes
- Glasses and other wine related equipment as relevant (for example, decanters, spitting buckets)
Available upon request. Contact us for any inquiries.